We got to Noi Bai airport a little early and disembarkation was quick. Our bags showed up almost immediately. We were picked up by Junie with a bouquet of flowers for the Sweet Thing which was a very sweet thing. We drove for quite a while until arriving at the Horison. Check-in took a long time for some reason?? We are in room 1127 and it is very similar to my last digs here except there is a king size bed.
We unpacked then headed out for dinner. The ST did not like where I took her, especially the washroom (if it even fell into the WC category). We then walked for some time and the Sweet Thing found the whole trek quite educational. She was especially taken with the crowded street cafés with their little blue plastic molded chairs and massive conglomerations of munching patrons. It was well after 8PM and the outlets were still bustling with activity. We returned to the Horison, showered, and crashed.
We both woke up nicely refreshed and had a nice breakfast. We had a meeting with the tour company that booked us into the Horison and then I came to the office. I have been moved to 1203 from 702 and set up my stuff. I met already with Mr. Tri, Mr. Tuan Anh, Mr. Hanh, and one other. We have a team meeting at 1:30. I will grab some lunch near here then head back to meet. Sweet Thing is out with Junie today and I am sure the 2 of them look quite adorable on her scooter.
No comments:
Post a Comment